Thursday, December 15, 2016

A Place of Healing / A painting for a very special minsitry

I was commissioned to do a painting for a woman who has an "Equine Therapy" ranch. This is a beautiful method of healing people who have been abused or have other challenges.  She wanted the horses in the painting to be of her actual horses, so I had to of course meet them and get some good photos.  What a wonderful experience and I am so thankful she loved this painting when it was complete. I have titled it, "A Place of Healing".   I wanted the painting to have a feeling of God's presence and light.

Prints and other products can be purchased at this link:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/a-place-of-healing-susan-jenkins.html?newartwork=true


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Pastel Demonstration / Poppies by Susan Jenkins

This is a speed video of a pastel painting I did of some brilliant poppies in a field bursting with color.  I have been using a technique la...