Sunday, January 22, 2017

Check Out My New Youtube Channel! Art Instruction, Demonstrations and More!

I'm so excited about my new youtube channel.  I have so many people inquire about art and show an interest in learning to draw and paint, so I thought I'd create a youtube channel to help others with their artistic curiosity and exploration.  

I call it "Monet Cafe'" because its a place where I serve up art in a fun and relaxing way.  I will have basic drawing lessons, as well as fun tutorials and demonstrations.  This site is kid friendly and just a great place to visit, learn, relax and enjoy.

Please visit and subscribe to Monet Cafe' to receive new and fun art lessons!! This is your chance to find your artistic happy place and enjoy the therapeutic benefits of art!  Simply click the link to begin your artistic journey...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4cCzLRLoRk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Pastel Demonstration / Poppies by Susan Jenkins

This is a speed video of a pastel painting I did of some brilliant poppies in a field bursting with color.  I have been using a technique la...